We are now offering three wine tasting experiences, reservations required. All tastings will be seated in our front patio area. At this time the tasting room is still closed to the public. The garden area is open for by the glass & bottle purchases, no reservations needed but seating based on availability
What to expect when you come to visit:
- Due to limited seating reservations are required for our Wine Tasting Experiences
- Reservations are available Friday – Sunday at 11am – 1pm – 3pm
- Please understand that we must limit the maximum time allotted for each Tasting Experience to 90 minutes to allow for sanitation & setup between guests
- We will hold your table for 15 minutes from your reservation time, after that it is not guaranteed
- Tasting experiences will be available for 6 people or less & seated on our front patio
- We request that you wear a mask on the property unless you are seated at your table
- Social distancing is required when your unseated and in proximity of staff and other guests
- The garden area is open for by the glass & bottle purchases, no reservations needed but seating based on availability
- There will be a hostess table where you will check in and be escorted to your tasting table. Please do not arrive to early due to social distancing protocols
- We remain children and pet friendly. Please remember all guests must remain seated at tables in order for us to maintain social distancing guidelines. Pets on leashes at all times
- With your safety in mind, we’ve added new processes, cleaning protocols and guidelines issued by the California Public Health Department and CAL OSHA
We will do everything we can to ensure a safe, healthy and memorable tasting experience for all or guests
For those of you who still prefer to SIP we encourage you to order online for shipping, front door local delivery and curbside pickup. Curbside pickup is still available Friday – Sunday during tasting room hours.
Thank you for your continued support and patience during this difficult time!